Being a Juventus Official Fan Club means that the Club is officially recognized by the parent club, Juventus F.C. in Torino. This means that we are united by the love of our team and our passion for the game, stimulated by the black and white and pushed forward by the fervor of our cheers.
CLICK HERE for IMPORTANT INFORMATION for members wanting to see a Juventus game live
Reasons to be a Member
What do you get for becoming a member, other than hanging around with the coolest crowd in the city? Here’s a quick list.
- Access to members-only face-value tickets for Juventus games
- 10% discounts at the Juventus Store (in person or online until June 30 of each season)
- Multiple exclusive opportunities to get up close and intimate with Juventus FC at Allianz Stadium (“Walk About”, “Third Half” & more).
- Admittance and/or discounts to Juventus Official Fan Club Toronto events*, including but not limited to:
- Meet & Greet (restricted strictly to members-only) with current and/or former Juventus players.
- Game viewing parties.
- Annual picnic.
- Soirées and galas.
- A membership card signifying official recognition by Juventus FC
- A special gift just for signing up
For more information, visit http://www.juventus.com/en/fans/official-fan-club/index.php
How to become a member?
Becoming a member is as easy as
Sending us your membership fee
Adult: $70 Cdn | Youth (6-16 years): $40 Cdn | Child (0-5 years): FREE
E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Use your full name in the memo field so we know whose membership the money belongs to
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The membership season starts on June 1st and ends on May 31st of the following year, as it coincides with the Serie A soccer season.
- Information on the Membership Form is gathered so we can register you with the Juventus Official Fan Club Headquarters in Turin, Italy, which gives you access to various perks (as specified on our website).
- We can only accept membership forms to register with the Juventus Official Fan Club Headquarters up to the end of October. After that, the Club Headquarters in Italy does not allow us to submit anymore names to their database until the subsequent membership campaign opens.
- MEMBERSHIP TO OUR CLUB DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU TICKETS TO ANY GAMES. As an official club we are given the opportunity to access ticketing for OUR MEMBERS ONLY within a certain time frame. The accessibility of those tickets depends on demand, importance of the game, size of the stadium and other variables. Furthermore, the accessibility window usually opens about 14 days prior to the date of the game. This is often difficult for us who live overseas and need to make extensive arrangements in order to
travel. However, this is unfortunately beyond our control.
- TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR REGISTERED CLUB MEMEBERS. When selecting available tickets from the Juventus Official Fan Club Headquarters site, the pull down menu only allows us to choose our members’ names. There is no option to add in another name even if it is a non-member who is accompanying a member. Tickets are printed with the purchaser’s name on them tickets cannot be purchased on behalf of another person as they are not transferable.